Kairos Autonomi® maintains this site (the "Site") for your information. Please feel free to browse the Site. If you are browsing this Site as a non-commercial consumer, you may download material displayed on the Site for your non-commercial, personal use only. If you are browsing this Site as an employee, agent, or member of any business or organization, you may download material displayed on the Site only for non-commercial purposes within your business or organization. This permission is specifically conditioned on your retaining all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. Additionally, you may not distribute or transmit (except, within your business or organization), modify, reuse, report, or use the contents of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without Kairos Autonomi's written permission.
Your access and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions below.
Terms and Conditions
1. You should assume that all material on the Site is protected by copyright unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as permitted in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site.
2. Your use of the Site is at your risk. Kairos Autonomi makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy and Kairos Autonomi specifically disclaims any liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site. Neither Kairos Autonomi nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, or inability to use or access, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
3. Features and specifications of products described or depicted on the Site are subject to change at any time without notice.
4. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone or any company at any time.
5. Kairos Autonomi assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
6. Kairos Autonomi does not wish to receive any product, marketing, advertising or other ideas that are not covered by issued United States patents. If you send any communications or materials to the Site, to any Kairos Autonomi employee, or to any email list maintained by Kairos Autonomi by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, all such communications are, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by Kairos Autonomi or its affiliates for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, Kairos Autonomi is free to use, without any compensation to you, any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send as described above for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such information.
7. Materials displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Kairos Autonomi. The use of these materials by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission is provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and civil and criminal statutes.
8. The Site refers to products and/or services that are generally available in the 48 continental United States and Alaska, but may not be available in your particular country or locality. The reference to any such products or services in this Site does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any time in your particular locality. You therefore should check with Kairos Autonomi for specific product/service availability in your locality.
9. Kairos Autonomi is not responsible for the content of any site linked to or from the Site. Your linking to any other site is entirely at your own risk. While Kairos Autonomi may provide links on this Site to other sites, the inclusion of such links is for your convenience only and should not be interpreted as an endorsement of the owner/sponsor of the site or the content of the site. Kairos Autonomi disclaims all warranties, express and implied, as to the accuracy, validity, legality or otherwise of any materials or information contained on such sites.
10. Although Kairos Autonomi may from time to time monitor or review discussions on email lists it provides, Kairos Autonomi is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the contents of any such communications, nor for any error, defamation, libel, obscenity, profanity, or inaccuracy contained in any such communication. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. Kairos Autonomi will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Kairos Autonomi to disclose the identity of anyone posting such materials.
11 . Kairos Autonomi may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. Since you are bound by these Terms and Conditions, you therefore should periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions.
12 . These Terms and Conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Utah, United States of America, without reference to its conflicts of law rules.
The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") listed below* are trademarks of Kairos Autonomi or the other indicated owners. Any other Trademarks used in the Site are trademarks of their respective owners. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right of use of any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of Kairos Autonomi or such third party owner.
* Kairos Autonomi® is a trademark of Kairos Autonomi®.
* Microsoft, MS, MS-DOS, Windows, Windows 95, the Windows 95 logo, Windows 98, Windows NT, Access, Excel, VB,
* Visual Basic, MSVC, and Visual C++ are trademarks of Microsoft LLC.
* Other product designations or names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies or owners.
Kairos Autonomi respects the privacy of visitors to its Web site (“the Site”) and aims to provide an enjoyable user experience. To that end, Kairos Autonomi only collects necessary information and stores it in a secure manner.
The Kairos Autonomi Web site includes forms that visitors can use to request technical support or product literature. Use of these forms is voluntary and is utilized to fulfill such requests. Individuals who do not want Kairos Autonomi to collect such information should not submit these forms. Kairos Autonomi may also use this information to periodically contact visitors with product information and special offers. Kairos Autonomi may share your contact information with our representatives, partners and distributors so that they, acting on Kairos Autonomi’ behalf, may contact visitors about their interest in Kairos Autonomi products or services. Kairos Autonomi will not share, sell or trade visitor information with any other third-parties.
Kairos Autonomi collects visitor traffic statistics, such as visitors' locations, browsers, frequency of visits, etc., to study usage patterns and improve the performance of the Site. This Web analysis does not collect any personally identifiable information and is only examined in aggregate, thus not identifying any individual visitor, unless abuse is noted.
E-commerce orders are placed via a secure server (128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption) and are processed promptly. Personal and transaction data are electronically imported to internal databases, which are shielded from the Internet via firewalls and other security measures, preventing access from unauthorized individuals.
From time-to-time, Kairos Autonomi may distribute various communications (announcements, surveys, newsletters, product notices) to visitors of the Site. Users can modify their communications preferences for receiving such correspondence at by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Preference changes and opt-out requests will be promptly processed.
Contact Kairos Autonomi
Visitors to the site may contact Kairos Autonomi with questions or comments at:
498 W. 8360 S.
Salt Lake City, Utah 84070